This week, we’re feeling grateful for everyone who helps us spread the joy of literacy to low-income, at-risk, and rural kids across New Hampshire and Vermont. As a matter of fact, we feel grateful for your help all year long! We couldn’t do what we do without you, our supporters, partners, and advocates.
We’re thankful for:
- The 720+ individuals, businesses, and foundations that support CLiF each year, which makes all our programs and book giveaways possible
- The dedicated staff at the many schools, libraries, childcare programs, afterschool programs, summer programs, shelters and affordable housing developments, foster care programs, immigrant and refugee programs, prisons, and everywhere else CLiF goes!
- The families who attend our Family Literacy Celebrations, storytelling events, and family discussions on reading and writing, including the inmates who participate in those discussions through our Children of Prison Inmates program
- Our 64 talented authors, illustrators, poets, graphic novelists, and storytellers who spark a love of reading and writing wherever they go
- Our incredible volunteers, who pack, sticker, and organize the thousands of books we give away each year
- And of course, the thousands of kids and families we serve!
We know the kids, families, and partners we serve are grateful for your support too, as they say in the many thank you notes we receive. Here are just a few:
Keep Up the Good Work
I Can’t Wait to Start Reading
And thank YOU, for reading, supporting CLiF, spreading the word (and the joy), and all the important work you do. We are so grateful for the CLiF family. Happy Holidays!