CLiF’s Seventh Annual Community Literacy Conference
SAVE THE DATE! March 27, 2019
RSVP by Tuesday, March 19 by emailing Meredith Scott (use Register button below).
CLiF’s Community Literacy Conference is for representatives of past, present, and upcoming CLiF Community Literacy and Year of the Book communities.
Join us to…
- learn more about incorporating STEM from educators at the McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center
- work with Natalie Kinsey-Warnock on family stories
- develop observation skills to boost reading and writing skills from educators at the Hood Museum of Art
- write songs with Jon Gailmor
- brainstorm great programs for little or no cost
- form partnerships and find new resources
- develop sustainable strategies to develop and fund literacy programs
- share ideas with fellow teachers, administrators, reading specialists, and coordinators
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
8:45 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Lake Morey Resort
1 Clubhouse Road
Fairlee, VT 05405