61% of low-income families have no children’s books at home.
Get the latest CLiF news!
- CLiF E-News goes out at the beginning of each month.
- CLiF Community Update, an e-newsletter for educators and librarians, goes out monthly during the school year.
Sign up today!
Our print newsletter mails twice a year. Email us to request a copy.
See our most recent print newsletter here.
You can look forward to:
- Stories from CLiF’s inspiring literacy programs
- Notes from Executive Director Duncan McDougall
- Profiles of CLiF’s fantastic presenters — authors, illustrators, storytellers, and poets
- Updates about CLiF initiatives, national literacy news, and research
- Literacy program and book list resources
- Photos of the children we serve
- Children’s notes, comics, and stories
- Tips and strategies for reading, writing, and parenting
- Personal stories from CLiF’s network of advisors, directors, librarians, volunteers, parents, and more
CLiF will never sell nor share your personal information with anyone.