CLiF has served over 350,000 children since 1998.
Communications Tips for CLiF Partners
Get involved and stay engaged!
- Subscribe to CLiF’s eNewsletter and follow the CLiF blog.
- Join in the conversation on social media! We have a new Facebook group as a dedicated space for grant recipients to exchange ideas.
Promote your sponsorship
- Announce your sponsorship through the channels you already use: website, newsletters, social media, etc. Don’t forget to tag CLiF in relevant social media posts!
- Add CLiF’s logo to your home page and newsletters.
- Keep parents and community members in the know about any upcoming events–send email, post flyers, use social media and any other communication channels available to you!
Seek press coverage for your events
- Ask local media (newspapers, blogs, TV, radio, podcasts) to cover your event, or send out information and photos afterward.
- Ask parents or community members to write letters to the editor about the event.
- If you receive press coverage, please notify CLiF and send us a link.
- Take lots of photos and share them with CLiF – we love to see them!
- Use any press coverage to promote your program’s successes!
- For communications questions, please email CLiF Communications Manager Sarah Hall.
- Follow CLiF on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Download the CLiF logo here.