Would you like to contribute meaningfully to the lives of under-served children across Vermont and New Hampshire? Do you want to keep your feet in the employment pool without struggling to stay afloat while managing life plus a full-time position? The Children’s Literacy Foundation (CLiF) is growing and needs to add a part-time (10 hours/week) finance coordinator to our small but mighty staff.
This is a hybrid position that requires only 3 hours/week in person at CLiF’s office in Waterbury Center; the remaining hours may be worked remotely.
Our ideal candidate will be able to:
- Organize accounts payable for processing by external accounting firm
- Prepare weekly, monthly and year-end financial materials for processing by external accounting firm
- Process small segment of accounts payable in-house
- Code all expenses
- Give generous pets and the occasional treat to our CLiF dogs when they visit
Do you have:
- A strong working knowledge of QuickBooks?
- General knowledge of accounting and budgeting?
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail?
- An ability to problem-solve?
- A collaborative mindset?
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and interests, we’d love to talk with you!
Work Part-Time, Monday-Friday
Compensation: $20/hour to start with paid holidays, vacation, and professional development
CLiF is a nonprofit organization devoted to inspiring a love of reading and writing among under-resourced children up to age 12 in Vermont and New Hampshire. For more information, please visit clifonline.org.