1) If you fall asleep while reading you don’t miss anything.
2) It’s quiet.
3) You can do it ANYWHERE including places with no cell service, electricity, wifi, or satellite transmission.
4) It’s private, just you and the author linking minds and ideas.
5) It’s free with a library card, and sometimes even without!
6) There are no commercials.
7) Your mother will not mind if you do.
8) Books are easy to share.
9) TV and movies have been around for less than 100 years. Books have been written for thousands and thousands of years. Everything you need to know is in them.
10) They are so much fun to pick out!
Happy reading, everybody!
6 responses to “Top Ten Reasons Reading Is Better Than Watching TV”
i wrote a whole exposition on this! Thank you
yeah that cool I guess
Thanks for this! Made me rethink some choices! (I also needed it for an essay!) Love the drawings btw!